Should you wish to register .tv names with us or transfer .tv names to our management, the Registry Operator, Registry Services, LLC dba GoDaddy, imposes certain conditions. As set out in our Terms and Conditions, by placing an order with us you unconditionally agree to be bound by these conditions. You agree and acknowledge the .tv registry policies as set out below and updated from time to time:
- The Government of Tuvalu’s (ccTLD Manager) standards, policies, procedures, and practices for which Registry Operator has monitoring responsibility.
- Registry requirements as established from time to time by Registry Operator, including Registry Operator published policies. Additional or revised Registry requirements shall be effective upon thirty (30) days’ notice.
- You acknowledge that the price for the creation of a .tv domain name may be greater than or less than the price for the renewal of that .tv domain name.
- You agree to refrain from distributing malware, abusively operating botnets, phishing, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement, fraudulent or deceptive practices, counterfeiting, sending unsolicited bulk email or spam or otherwise engaging in activity contrary to applicable law. Breach of this clause would result in a material breach and Com Laude shall have the option, at its discretion, of terminating its agreement with you.
- You consent to the use, copying, distribution, publication, modification and other processing of your Personal Data (which for the avoidance of doubt includes your staff) by Registry Operator, its service providers, subcontractors and agents in a manner consistent with Registry Operator published policies and all other purposes of collection notified to Com Laude by Registry Operator.
- You agree to adhere to any policies, rules or procedures applicable under the Registry TLD Rights Protection Mechanisms (RPMs), submit to any proceedings brought in relation to the RPMs, and acknowledge any potential consequences of the RPMs.