Should you wish to register .taipei names with us or transfer .taipei names to our management, the Registry Operator, Taipei City Government, imposes certain conditions. As set in our Terms and Conditions, by placing an order with us you unconditionally agree to be bound by these conditions as follows:
- Registrant shall comply with all Registry Policies. In the event of any inconsistency between any Registry Policy and the Registrar’s Terms and Conditions, then that Registry Policy will prevail to the extent of such inconsistency.
- Registrant consents to the use, copying, distribution, publication, modification and other processing of Registrant’s Personal Data by the Registry Operator and its designees and agents.
- Registrant acknowledges that Registry Operator may from time to time use the demographic data collected for statistical analysis, provided that this analysis will not disclose individual Personal Data and provided that such use is compatible with the notice provided to registrars regarding the purpose and procedures for such use.
Registrant shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Registry Operator and its subcontractors, and the directors, officers, employees, affiliates and agents of each of them, from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of or relating to the Registrant’s domain name registration. This indemnification obligation shall survive the termination or expiration of the Terms and Conditions between the Registrant and the Registrar.
- Registrant will comply with:
- ICANN standards, policies, procedures, and practices for which Registry Operator has monitoring responsibility in accordance with the Registry Agreement or other arrangement with ICANN; and
- Operational standards, policies, procedures, and practices for the Registry Operator established from time to time by Registry in a non-arbitrary manner and applicable to all registrars, including affiliates of Registry Operator, and consistent with ICANN’s standards, policies, procedures, and practices and Registry’s Registry Agreement with ICANN. Additional or revised Registry Operator operational standards, policies, procedures, and practices for the Registry TLD shall be effective upon thirty days’ notice by Registry Operator to Registrar.