Should you wish to register .moi names with us or transfer .moi names to our management, the Registry Operator, Amazon Registry Services, Inc. (“Amazon”), imposes certain conditions. As set out in our Terms and Conditions, by placing an order with us you unconditionally agree to be bound by these conditions as follows:
- Registrant agrees to abide by the .MOI Registry Policies and Acceptable Use Policy.
- Registrant is prohibited from distributing malware, abusively operating botnets, phishing, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement, fraudulent or deceptive practices, counterfeiting or otherwise engaging in activity contrary to applicable law. Engaging in a conduct prohibited by Amazon may result in suspension or termination of the Registered Name either by Registrar or Amazon.
- Registrant acknowledges and agrees that Amazon reserves the right to deny, cancel or transfer any registration or transaction, or place any domain name(s) on registry lock, hold or similar status, as Amazon deems necessary, in its unlimited and sole discretion to:
- comply with the specifications adopted by any industry group generally recognized as authoritative with respect to the Internet (e.g. RFCs);
- to correct mistakes made by Amazon or any registrar in connection with a domain name registration;
- for the non-payment of fees to Amazon; or
- enforce its Acceptable Use Policy.
- Registrant consents for each registration for the collection and use of your personal data pursuant to the Registration Agreement, including the Privacy Policies.
- Registrant shall indemnify and hold harmless Amazon, its Affiliates, and its Service Providers, including the directors, officers, employees, affiliates and agents of each of them from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of or relating to the Registrant’s domain name registration, which such indemnification obligation shall survive the termination or expiration of the Registration Agreement.