Should you wish to register .london names with us or transfer .london names to our management, the Registry Operator, Minds + Machines Group Limited (“M+M), imposes certain conditions. As set out in our Terms and Conditions, by placing an order with us you unconditionally agree to be bound by these conditions as follows:
- Registrant agrees to abide by the M+M registry policies and the .LONDON Registrant Agreement.
- Registrant will submit to the ICANN Policies including the Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy, Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP), and the Uniform Rapid Suspension (URS), and the Registry Policies, each in their most recent form and each as may be amended from time to time.
- Registrant acknowledges and agrees that the Registry reserves the right to deny, cancel or transfer any registration or transaction, or place any domain name(s) on registry lock, hold, or similar status as it deems necessary, in its unlimited and sole discretion:
- to comply with specifications adopted by any industry group generally recognized as authoritative with respect to the Internet (e.g. RFCs);
- to correct mistakes made by the Registry or any Registrar in connection with a domain name registration;
- if required by a URS or UDRP, proceeding; or
- for the non-payment of fees to the Registry