Should you wish to register .joburg names with us or transfer .joburg names to our management, the Registry Operator, ZACR Central Registry NPC, imposes certain conditions. As set out in our Terms and Conditions, by placing an order with us you unconditionally agree to be bound by these conditions as follows:
- Registrant shall comply with all Registry Operator’s Published Policies, as amended from time to time.
- Registrant represents and warrants that
- i.the information provided in the Application is accurate and complete, and that it will keep such information up to date at all times;
- ii.it has the right without restriction to use and register the Domain Name;
- iii.to the best of its knowledge and belief the registration of the Domain Name or its use does not and will not directly or indirectly infringe any legal right of any third party in any jurisdiction, including with respect to trade mark, service mark, trade name, company name, close corporation name, copyright or any other intellectual property right;
- iv.will not use the Domain Name for any unlawful purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, distributing malware, abusively operating botnets, defamation, unfair competition, passing off, phishing, piracy,, counterfeiting, fraudulent or deceptive practices or generally for the purpose of confusing or misleading any person;
- v.at the time of the initial submission of the Application, and at all material times thereafter, it will have an operational name service from at least two operational name servers for the Domain Name. Each server is and will continue to be fully connected to the Internet and capable of receiving queries relating to the Domain Name and responding thereto; and
- vi.it has selected the Domain Name without any input, influence or assistance from the Registry and/or Registrar
- Registrant shall accept the jurisdiction of any dispute resolution mechanism established in respect of the TLD by the Registry Operator, ICANN or by applicable law, as the case may be, in disputes relating to the Domain Name, including the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (“UDRP”) and the Uniform Rapid Suspension (“URS”), and agrees to be bound by any decision that may result.