Should you wish to register .ink names with us or transfer .ink names to our management, the Registry Operator, Top Level Design, LLC, imposes certain conditions. As set out in our Terms and Conditions, by placing an order with us you unconditionally agree to be bound by these conditions. You agree and acknowledge the .ink registry policies as set out below and updated from time to time:
- Dot INK Schedule A-Policies
- You acknowledge and expressly agree that non-standard domains have non-uniform renewal registration pricing such that the registration fee for a domain name registration renewal may differ from other domain names in the same TLD, (e.g., renewal registration for one domain may be $100.00 and $19.00 for a different domain name.)
- You agree to comply with all applicable laws including those that relate to privacy, data collection, consumer protection (including in relation to misleading and deceptive conduct) and applicable consumer laws in respect of fair lending, debt collection, organic farming (if applicable), disclosure of data and financial regulations. If you are collecting and maintaining sensitive health and financial data, you must comply with applicable laws on the provision of such services including security measures applicable to that sector.
- You agree that you shall not engage in distributing malware, abusively operating botnets, phishing, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement, fraudulent or deceptive practices, counterfeiting or otherwise engage in activity contrary to applicable law. You agree that the consequences for such activities may include suspension and/or the deletion of the domain name.
- You agree to comply with ICANN standards, policies, procedures, and practices for which the Registry Operator has monitoring responsibility in accordance with the Registry Agreement or other arrangement with ICANN and operational standards, policies, procedures, and practices for the Registry TLD established from time to time by Registry Operator in a non-arbitrary manner and applicable to all registrars, including affiliates of Registry Operator, and consistent with ICANN’s standards, policies, procedures, and practices and RO’s Registry Agreement with ICANN.