This TLD is operated by DotGreen Registry Limited (the “Registry” or “Registry Operator”). The Registry imposes certain conditions for the registration of domain names in its TLDs. As set out in our terms and conditions, by placing an order with us you unconditionally agree to be bound by these conditions as follows:
- Registrant agrees to abide by the .GREEN registry policies.
- Registrant agrees to comply with Registered Name Holder to comply with each of the following requirements:
- ICANN standards, policies, procedures, and practices as may be adopted or amended from time to time;
- operational standards, policies, procedures, and practices for the Registry TLD established from time to time by Registry Operator in a non-arbitrary manner and applicable to all registrars, including affiliates of Registry Operator, and consistent with ICANN’s standards, policies, procedures, and practices and the Registry Agreement.
- public interest commitments (as set forth in Specification 11 to the Registry Agreement, as amended from time to time), community registration policies (if applicable, as set forth in Specification 12 to the Registry Agreement, as amended from time to time).
- all applicable laws including those that relate to privacy, data collection, consumer protection (including in relation to misleading and deceptive conduct) and applicable consumer laws in respect of fair lending, debt collection, organic farming (if applicable), disclosure of data and financial regulations.
- if collecting and maintaining sensitive health and financial data, must comply with applicable laws on the provision of such services and include security measures applicable to that sector.
- Registrant consents to the use, copying, distribution, publication, modification and other processing of Registered Name Holder’s Personal Data by Registry Operator and its designees and agents in a manner consistent with the purposes of provision of domain name services.
- Registrant agrees to submit to proceedings commenced under ICANN’s Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (“UDRP”) and/or Uniform Rapid Suspension (“URS”).