By purchasing a domain name with us, you agree to be bound by:
- any dispute resolution policy of ICANN and/or any registry including, without limitation:
- ICANN’s Uniform Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP);
- ICANN’s Uniform Rapid Suspension Policy (URS); and
- other ICANN dispute resolution policies in force from time to time which are incorporated by reference into this Agreement, and which are available to view at https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/dndr-2012-02-25-en (or otherwise via icann.org); and
- any applicable ccTLD dispute resolution policy.
For the adjudication of disputes concerning or arising from use of the domain name, you shall, and shall cause any registrant under your control to, submit, without prejudice to other potentially applicable jurisdictions, to the jurisdiction of the courts of (i) your domicile and (ii) where Com Laude is located.