Should you wish to register .channel names with us or transfer .channel names to our management, the Registry Operator, Charleston Road Registry Inc., d/b/a Google Registry, imposes certain conditions. As set out in our Terms and Conditions, by placing an order with us you unconditionally agree to be bound by these conditions. You agree and acknowledge the .channel policies and conditions as set out below and updated from time to time:
- Registrar Abuse Policy: https://www.registry.google/policies/registrar-abuse/
- Domain Abuse Policy: https://www.registry.google/policies/domain-name-abuse/
- .channel Pricing Policy: https://www.registry.google/policies/pricing/channel/
- .channel Domain Registration Policy: https://www.registry.google/policies/registration/channel/
- .channel Startup Policy: https://www.registry.google/policies/startup/channel/
- You acknowledge and agree that Registry Operator reserves the right to deny, cancel or transfer any registration or transaction, or place any domain name(s) on registry lock, hold or similar status, as it deems necessary, in its unlimited and sole discretion: (i) to comply with specifications adopted by any industry group generally recognized as authoritative with respect to the Internet (e.g., RFCs); (ii) to correct mistakes made by Registry Operator or Com Laude in connection with a domain name registration; (iii) to protect the rights and property of the Registry Operator and to avoid any potential or actual liability, civil or criminal, on the part of the Registry Operator as well as its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, representatives, employees, and stockholders; (iv) to protect the integrity and stability of the registry system and the operation of the DNS; (v) to comply with all applicable laws, government rules or requirements, requests of law enforcement or any applicable dispute resolution process; or (vi) for violation of the terms and conditions set forth in your agreement with Com Laude.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Registry Operator, its parent company and subcontractors, and its and their directors, officers, employees, agents, and affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses arising out of or relating to, for any reason whatsoever, your domain name registration. This indemnification obligation shall survive the termination or expiration of your agreement with Com Laude.