This TLD is operated by Plan Bee LLC (the “Registry” or “Registry Operator”). The Registry imposes certain conditions for the registration of domain names in its TLDs. As set out in our terms and conditions, by placing an order with us you unconditionally agree to be bound by these conditions as follows:
- Registrant agrees to abide by the .BUILD registry policies.
- Registrant agrees to comply with:
- ICANN standards, policies, procedures, and practices for which Registry Operator has monitoring responsibility in accordance with the Registry Agreement or other arrangement with ICANN; and
- Operational standards, policies, procedures, and practices for the Registry TLD established from time to time by Registry Operator, including without limitation the Registry Policies. Any additional or revised Registry Operator operational standards, policies, procedures, and practices for the .BUILD TLD shall be effective upon ninety (90) days’ notice by Registry Operator to Registrar. If there is a discrepancy between the terms required by this Agreement and the terms of the Registrar’s registration agreement, the terms of this Agreement shall supersede those of the Registrar’s registration agreement.
- Registrant agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Registry Operator, and its subcontractors, directors, officers, employees, affiliates and agents of each of them from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of or relating to the Registered Name Holder’s domain name registration. The registration agreement shall further require this indemnification obligation survive the termination or expiration of the registration agreement.
- Registrant consents to the use, copying, distribution, publication, modification and other processing of the Registered Name Holder’s Personal Data by Registry Operator and its designees and agents in a manner consistent with the purposes specified herein, current ICANN policies, and with relevant mandatory local data protection, laws and privacy;
- Registrant agrees to submit to proceedings commenced under ICANN’s Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (“UDRP”) and Uniform Rapid Suspension System (“URS”);
- Registrant agrees to correct and update the registration information for the Registered Name during the registration term for the Registered Name;
- Registrant agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of the initial launch of the Registry TLD, including without limitation the sunrise period and the land rush period, and the Start-Up Policies, and further to acknowledge that Registry Operator has no liability of any kind for any loss or liability resulting from the proceedings and processes relating to the sunrise period or the land rush period, including, without limitation: (a) the ability or inability of a registrant to obtain a Registered Name during these periods, and (b) the results of any dispute over a sunrise registration