- A domain name application in the form prescribed under the registry is not a guarantee of an applied for domain name registration.
- You agree that the agreement you have in place with Com Laude may be amended from time to time at the sole discretion of the TRA.
- You represent and warrant that all times that you will comply with:
I. such registrant eligibility requirements, if any, as provided by the TRA in the Registration Regulations, rules and policies, and as modified from time to time;
II. the domain name use restrictions as provided by the TRA in its Acceptable Use Policy, as modified from time to time;
III. all additional terms and conditions as provided by the TRA in the Registry Regulations, as modified from time to time;
IV. the Registry Dispute Resolution policies and procedures and decisions; and
V. if applicable, the Sunrise eligibility requirements and as modified from time to time.
- The TRA, in its sole discretion, may revoke, cancel, deny, transfer, suspend, terminate or otherwise modify your rights in relation to a .bh domain, without any notice thereto, in the event of non-compliance by you or your licensees with any provision of Com Laude’s agreement with you and all of the Registry Regulations, rules and policies including, but not limited to, the submission or use of untruthful, incomplete or fraudulent registration information during the application process or subsequently thereto.
- Notwithstanding any other provision and to the fullest extent permitted by law, the TRA will not be liable to you for consequential, indirect or special losses or damages of any kind (including, without limitation, loss of profit, loss or corruption of data, business interruption or indirect costs suffered by you as a result of any act or omission whatsoever of the TRA, its employees, agents or subcontractors).
- The TRA is an intended third-party beneficiary of agreement with Com Laude, with a right to enforce the terms and provisions contained therein.
- You represent that, to the best of your knowledge and belief, neither the registration of the domain nor the manner in which it is directly or indirectly used infringes the legal rights of any third party.
- You agree that its registration of the domain shall be subject to suspension, cancellation, or transfer pursuant to the Domain Name Regulations, the TRA’s Rules and Regulations, or pursuant to any registrar or registry procedure not inconsistent with any such regulations or policies, (1) to correct mistakes by Com Laude or the TRA in registering the name or (2) for the resolution of disputes concerning the registered name.