Protect a mission-critical asset. As the number of domain names you manage grows, the risk and complexity of managing those domains increases.
There are 5 key steps to implementing effective Corporate Domain Management:
- Develop a cohesive strategy: protect your brand IP, stop infringers, optimise opportunities
- Security and process: a single point of control, workflow processes
- Renewal and Lapsing strategies: prevent lapse of commerce critical domains, safely divest retired domains
- Management and Maintenance strategy: assess domain value, strategically right size your portfolio
- Consolidation of domain name providers: ensure domain safety during transferral
Many companies, including Fortune 500 companies, entrust Com Laude to manage their domain name portfolios.