Welcome to the latest edition of the Com Laude Newsletter, where we share the latest developments and news from the domain name industry.
In this issue you will learn about:
- ICANN Announces Planning for Round Two of New gTLDs
- WIPO Offers Domain Dispute Services for .CN and .中国
- AdultBlock puts porn in its place
- Interview with Nick Wood about the release of the .UK domain
- Latest global domain name counts for ccTLDs
- Andrew Lothian Czech Arbitration Court appointment
- Dot brand use cases
- Are .IO Domains at risk?
- ccTLD Summer Update