Our experts have worked to strengthen the trademark protection mechanisms during ICANN’s development of the new gTLD policy.
Nick Wood was one of the three Europeans appointed to the Implementation Recommendation Team created by the ICANN Board to devise rights protection mechanisms for the new gTLDs. He also edited “The Perfect Sunrise”, a guide to launching new registries that is now part of the core materials for applicants.
This engagement has furnished us with a deep and unique understanding of the marketplace for new gTLDs. Through our consultancy arm Valideus, we help leading brand owners and community leaders to evaluate the new gTLD opportunity, navigate the application process and launch secure registries.
- New gTLD customer service centre feels the strain ›
- UDRP preliminary report comment period closes ›
- INTA blogs on new gTLDs at Forbes ›
- ICANN 41 kicks off in Singapore this weekend ›
- Com Laude's new blog - the mission statement ›